Whales, Puffins & Reykjavík
This tour will start with a 1h00 ATV tour on to Hafrafjall mountain. We will pick you up and bring you to our basecamp about 15 minutes away from Reykjavik.
There we will teach you how to operate the bikes and go over safety instructions before we head up the trail to Hafrafjall mountain. We will pass Hafravatn lake and drive up mountain trail to see amazing view over Reykjavik.
Afterwards we will drop you off downtown at Whale Safari basecamp. There you will meet up with the team and have around 1h00 to get yourselves something to eat.
Express tour starting from the Old Harbour in Reykjavík everyday from May 15th to September 15th.
Every tour is only 12 persons per boat with specialized whale guide and captain.
Explore the Arctic seas and search for wildlife on the whale watching tour of a lifetime on this express, small groups tour. Our specially crafted RIB boats get you closer and quicker to the whales and puffins than the bigger boats. These stable and safe boats also allow us to search a bigger area,, thus increasing your likelyhood of viewing the whales, dolphins and birdlife.
This fantastic whale watching tour starts from the old harbour in downtown Reykjavík. First we ride out to the islands and see the puffins* in their natural surroundings. Next we head out further in search of the whales. Seeing the whales and dolphins as up close as you can from our RIB boats is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. After our whale tour we sail back to Reykjavík, where we will take ride along the cities shore line, viewing it from the ocean. Including a stop at the harbour side of Iceland´s most famous building, the mesmerizing Harpa Concert Hall.
* Keep in mind that puffins are in season from the 15th of May to the 15th of August.
* Get as close to the whales, puffins and wildlife as possible without disturbing them.
* Our custom made RIB boats are fast and can cover a bigger search area than the the classic whale watching boats.
* Only 12 people per boat with expert whale guide and RIB boat captain.
* Less time then the “Classic Whale Watching tour”, only 2 hours from harbour to harbour.
* “Whale Guarantee” If we find no whales on your tour you get a free return ticket on our “Classic Whale Watching Tour”.
* See Reykjavík City and the Harpa Concert Hall from the sea.