Top 9 Combo Deals
- ATV & Buggy Tours
- Airplane Tours
- Biking Tours
- Boat Tours
- Caving Tours
- Combo Deals
- Culture Tours
- Diving Tours
- Dog Sledding Tours
- Fishing Tours
- Glacier Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Hiking Tours
- Horse Riding Tours
- Ice Climbing Tours
- Photo Tours
- Rafting Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Skiing Tours
- Snorkelling Tours
- Snowmobile Tours
- Super Jeep Tours
- Surfing tours
- Whale Watching & Puffin Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
About Combo Deals in Iceland
Combo Deals join two or more separate tours into one itinerary for a lower cost than if the tours were booked and taken individually. This is the perfect option for you if you're looking to pack as much adventure into your days as possible.
1. Can the order of the tours be different?
Yes. Once you book, you will be able to edit the tours through the email you will receive along with your the vouchers.
2. Is it possible to arrange other activities during the tours?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to arrange extra activity during the tour, since there will be other customers joining the tour.
3. On the multi-day combo tours, do the tours have to be on consecutive days?
No. You can choose which days to go, as long as there are seats available on these days.
4. Do I get a discount if I add another tour to the combo deals?
Unfortunately we do not offer a discount for items not included in the combo deals.
5. Can I join the multi-day tour combo on days 1 and 3?
Sorry, but you can’t pick and mix the tours. But there might be alternative combo tours that will suit your needs.
6. If the tours do not include meals, when and how will I eat?
The tours will make several stops where you can eat. You can either bring your own food or buy something at the in the many restaurants/cafés and supermarkets at the rest stops.
7. I’m booked at an Airbnb, can you still pick me up?
No, but there are several hotels in Reykjavik, you can find the nearest one, that is listed on the pick-up locations, and get picked up from there.
8. Can I get the full itinerary for this tour combo?
Once you book, you will receive the full itinerary via a booking link.
9. Is the accommodation included in the multi-day tour combos?
All rural accommodations are included in the combos but not Reykjavik accommodations.
10. How much luggage can I bring on the multi-day trip?
You can bring one hand luggage-sized bag that can fit in an overhead compartment. If you have more luggage you can store it in Reykjavik for a small fee.