Soak up the history, culture and nature of east Iceland with this personalised and all-encompassing tour exploring some of the best highlights and landmarks within the region. This...
Soak up the history, culture and nature of east Iceland with this personalised and all-encompassing tour exploring some of the best highlights and landmarks within the region. This is the perfect tour choice for travellers looking to blend their tour experience, balancing sightseeing with cultural education.
This day tour was carefully crafted by local residents, ensuring that you will see only the best highlights east Iceland has to offer and you will even catch a truly intimate glimpse into the life of east Icelanders by visiting one of their homes.
You will undertake this journey in a sturdy 4x4 Jeep, the only vehicle capable of traversing some of the rough terrain taken on this route. Attention is taken to make sure that this tour is taken slowly, giving you plenty of time to enjoy the...
● Reservation is necessary.
● This tour starts in Breiðdalsvík.
●If you need pick up at another place please advice when you reserve the tour. Please note that additional cost my apply.
● If you are more then 12 adults please contact us for tour bookings.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour. This is a wilderness tour and for that sake the bathroom facilities are very rudimentary.
● If you want to buy a lunch pack please advise when you book the tour. Additional cost will apply.