Go nocturnal with this hike of the majestic Mount Snæfell for your chance to see the midnight sun rising over the mountaintops of Iceland. This tour is perfect for adventurous summ...
Go nocturnal with this hike of the majestic Mount Snæfell for your chance to see the midnight sun rising over the mountaintops of Iceland. This tour is perfect for adventurous summer travellers who want to make the most of their vacation hours.
This adventure is the midnight equivalent of the Mount Snæfell Day tour, with both involving an adrenaline-fuelled hike up the mountainside. Whilst day tours are normally undertaken on Mount Snæfell’s ‘normal route’, midnight trekkers prefer hiking the north-east ridge.
The main difference is, of course, the time of departure. With the midnight tour, you will still be emblazoned by the sunshine, with the sun rising in the north between 1.00 AM and 3.00 AM. This makes for a truly unique and strange experience, made complete by the brilliant landscapes...
● Reservation is necessary at least 48 hours in advance.
● If you need pick up service to your hotel please advice when you reserve the tour.
● If you need to be picked up outside of Egilsstaðir please advice, additional charge may apply.
● Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancellation of the tour.
● Departure dates may vary depending on weather and road conditions.
● For group offers or tailor made options please send us a request.